Saturday 28 June 2014

The Summer Holidays are about to begin....

For the month of July and August I have very little time to ponder the mysteries of my diabetes because I have two not-so-little-anymore people, who need to be provided with entertainment more than usual. So, we take turns, they come up with a few ways to fill the days and I come up with a few and any free time I have in between, is spend with coffee or in a vegetative state. Oh yeah and a little bit of house cleaning (a very little bit).

Monday afternoon this begins. And while it will be nice to not have the alarm set every morning, I know, there will be times when children will have to be separated from each other and I will have run out of or be too tired to come up with something new.

My diabetes will have to adapt to a new routine and by the time September rolls around I may just have figured it out.... or I might have my Dexcom and figure it out sooner??? 

P.S. I do have the Friends For Life Conference to look forward to on the 15th of August in London (!!!!!) and I'm looking forward to writing all about it in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment